Expert Advice - How to Generate Free Traffic With Video Marketing
By Bertus Engelbrecht
There are many ways to generate free traffic to your websites and blogs, but not all of them are always very effective, because it depends how you go about it. In this article I will show you how easy it is to build quality long lasting website traffic to your sites for free. Nothing could be easier, really.
Steps to create a video and market it:
1. Do keyword research. Use a keyword search tool and find out which long tail keywords you can use to get some searches on. Search in Google to see what the competition is. If there are about 500-1000 searches for the keyword monthly and less than 20000 pages on Google for that then it is a good keyword for video marketing.
2. Now decide what exactly you are going to make the video on. Are you going to make it an instructional one or a tutorial video or what? You choose.
3. Decide which video capture device you are going to use. You can use a digital camera, camcorder, phone, web camera or screen capture software, like camtasia. I recommend the last one, if you are doing a YouTube tutorial video.
4. Now do your video and make it as instructional, clear and good as you can. Rehearse it first and write a script to make it look professional.
5. After that, you have to brand it. Put in your website logo, link to your website at the beginning, credits, or as a watermark for the duration of the video. This is real important if you want to generate traffic for free with video marketing using YouTube or another video service.
6. If you are satisfied with everything, you can submit your video to youtube. If you use Tubemogul, you can submit your video to all the different video sites at the click of one button. The more video sites, the better. And of course you will get more website hits from your links. Remember to write a keyword rich description for your video with your links included.
7. Finally you have to market your video. Get some links to it. Put it on your blogs, email it to other people, post it on Facebook, post links to it on Twitter and submit it to digg and other bookmarking sites. This will make sure your video gets ranked better and it will drive massive free traffic to your sites on autopilot.
See, I told you it's easy. If you want to learn more ways to generate free traffic to your sites, download these Free Traffic Courses. They will show you how easy it is to get more traffic for less money.
The author of this article, Bertus Engelbrecht, is a well known Internet Marketer and is also known as "Your friend in marketing" because he prides himself on giving more for free in the internet marketing community. You can pick up his 17 FREE Internet Marketing Courses (valued at over $500). It's completely free and they are guaranteed to accelerate your online business instantly, even if you are new to making money online.