Special FREEBIE of the Week!

Monday 2 March 2009

Finished with your SpiderWeb Marketing System setup, now what?

As I have said in my previous blog post, I just started with SpiderWeb Marketing System. I am still fairly new to all this, but one thing that I have seen is that this system definately looks like it is what it boasts to be and I can see the potential in it.

Right, about 24 hours ago I got the The SpiderWeb Marketing System 100% free of course. Didn't have a lot of time though, so I just signed in, rambled through most of the step by step videos, but didn't really follow all their steps. I put a link on my Facebook profile and went to sleep, hoping that I would get time do more today.

Well, I locked in to my SpiderWeb account, and what did I see? I already have 8 leads, contact details of them and everything. The system is so cool that it actually displays this all and tells you until what step the lead actually watched the videos. Most of my leads didn't watch past step 3 or 4 so they wouldn't have had the chance to register for any of the great income generating affiliates like, Direct Matches, Self Bank Mobile and probably the affiliate the will make you the most money, Commission Junction, and of course GDI (You will need this if you want your own cheap website to promote with).

I just worked through all the videos accept Commission Junction's tutorial, and I can honestly say it looks like all these affiliates could make you good money. And it really is SO easy. Just follow all the steps in the videos exactly and I am sure you will be able to make money.

A few things hints that I could give you at this stage:

1. First fill in your details to request your own SpiderWeb Marketing System free.(Click here ----> The SpiderWeb Marketing System

2. Watch ALL the videos, do ALL the steps as the tutorial tells you to. ESPECIALLY 4,6,7,8, 9, 10. If you really don't have time to watch all the videos now, just make sure that you registered for every step's program like, GDI, Selfbank, Direct Matches, Commission junction etc. If you don't you won't have any income streams. (If you get stuck, you can always watch the videos again later. BUT make sure you register for all the sites, so that your leads can come streaming in.

3. Now, you can start promoting your stuff. Immediately go to every registered affiliate and mail the link to all your friends, send a message with your http://thespiderwebsystem.com/bertus SpiderWeb Address link to all your friends in Facebook, Myspace etc. Then you can start with your website, banners, links, advertising like adwords etc, while the leads come pouring in.

4. Remember to follow up all leads and mail them again to persuade them to pull through with all the steps, so that they can start making money, and you too.

Well, I will keep you updated on my findings, I am off now to continue my marketing of this brilliantly unique Money Generating tool.

If you havn't done so already, check this system out now, watch the videos and you won't be sorry.

The SpiderWeb Marketing System

Do you have your own world-wide-web yet?


Related posts:

How to make big money as an affiliate

Make a fortune promoting other people's stuff

Is Site Build It the best website creating affiliate tool?

I just started with SpiderWeb Marketing System

No comments: