Special FREEBIE of the Week!

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Proof that I made money with Clickbank!

Making money through affiliate marketing is impossible? I set out to prove this wrong and I did. Here are some checks that I received through Clickbank just weeks after I started working as an affiliate marketer.

And the best is thing is that I didn't even work at this full time. I only spent some time on it during my free time, which is only weekends, and some evenings after work. I only promoted other people's products online, as easy as that.

So, now that you have seen the proof and you know there is money to be made by working as an affiliate marketer, how did I do it? I used clickbank.com. You just register with them and then you go to the marketplace where you choose which products you want to promote. Choosing which products is very important. When you select a product you get a hoplink (link sending people to the product page) that you can use to promote the product with. You can use this link/banner on your websites, twitter, facebook, youtube videos etc. It's pretty easy once you know how.

How did I know how to start making big money with clickbank? After spending hours and hours researching and testing out different ways of promoting my clickbank links, I got nowhere and almost gave up. That is until I found out about Clickbank Affiliate Blueprints! This guide gives you everything you need to know on how to start and become successful with Clickbank. I am not going to elaborate on how great they are. You can go on their link and check them out. You won't be sorry.



No comments: